www.peasleypottery.com

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Beer Mugs and Holiday Cheer!

The kiln was opened and the contents emptied....I always am so excited to see what the results are and then sad when I get to the end that there aren't more pots!  Just like a kid at Christmas, always wishing for more gifts to open!   Here are a few of those gifts from the kiln, I hope you enjoy!

I love this beer mug...it was a custom order by a dear or beer friend who also enjoys boating and fishing.
The mug is 6"H x 4 1/2" W at the base and holds 24oz.

This mug reminds me of brass knuckles, maybe it should be for the ladies...it is 5"H x 3" W at the base and holds 16oz.

Now off to load the kiln up again and start working on the under glaze of the Brook Trout and Poppy Pots.





3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Love the glaze on your "brass knuckles" mug. Enjoying seeing your carvings and, as usual, I can't wait to see the finished pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Mmh... i like Particulary your Fish-Squeleton Mug!!

    ReplyDelete